International Strategy Solutions (ISS) has just launched a new German landing page designed to help German businesses who may be looking to grow their export activities into new international markets such as the UK.
As with many other European countries, the German business community is ideally located to take advantage of some of the exciting opportunities that the UK economy has to offer.
Through the extensive research undertaken by ISS, the UK provides attractive business opportunities in the following sectors:
- Construction – anticipated growth of 3.4% this year and 5.2% next year. Driven by a demand for private housing, infrastructure and commercial work.
- Manufacturing – the UK Manufacturers Trade Association has raised its forecast for output growth to 3.6% this year on the back of ‘buoyant conditions’.
- Services sector – the UK services sector accounts for 77% of the UK economy and has enjoyed consistent growth since 2012.
The UK economy is widely believed to be firmly on the road to recovery and growing at a very healthy pace. The BCC (British Chambers of Commerce) has forecasted that UK economic growth will reach a seven year high in 2014.
There are many reasons why German and other European businesses should consider the UK, here are just a few:
- Large domestic market with over 63.2 million consumers
- Six largest economy in the world with a GDP of around US$2.44 trillion
- Ranked 7th on a global scale of ‘ease of doing business’
- Easily accessible, less than 2 hours flight time from Berlin to London
- The 5th most efficient labour market in the world, according to the World Economic Forum
- UK Government are working towards creating the most competitive tax regime in the G20
ISS are seeing an increased number of overseas businesses investing in the UK as part of their international growth strategies. ISS can help you assess market potential for your products and services from as little as £499+VAT for a bespoke UK industry report. Please contact Mark Armitage for further details: +44(0) 1423 506129 or visit: