One of the biggest challenges in planning your international business development can be pinpointing geographically where the best market opportunities exist for your product or service.
The International Market Snapshot is a bespoke market research document which provides you with an initial ‘snapshot’ of market research information, allowing you to decide whether a country market warrants further investigation. It is an overview of market trends, useful contacts and competitor activity in up to two separate country markets and is competitively priced from just £799+VAT.
A market snapshot will help you to:
Tel +44 (0)1423 506129
- Understand the market potential for your product or service.
- Gauge customer needs and wants and whether your current offering meets these demands.
- Be aware of what is happening in the market in relation to external factors affecting the industry.
- Help identify whether growth opportunities exist OR not (this is just as important for a company) in the target countries.
- Gain an understanding of possible routes to market.
- Know which key competitors require further investigation and analysis.
- Find out which organisations could be of useful assistance.
- Identify which trade exhibitions and/or conferences your company could consider visiting or exhibiting at.
To get started fill out our IMS form answering 3 questions. Delivery is fast, usually within 5-10 working days.
You may be faced with one of the following problem scenarios:
ISS is a leading international business consultancy and research firm providing a comprehensive range of international business strategy support services. The company has experience in a wide range of industries including but not limited to; Government & Public Sector, Digital, Telecommunications, Energy, Healthcare, Financial and Professional Services, Retail & Consumer, Food & Beverage, Hospitality & Leisure, Engineering & Construction, Manufacturing and Environment. Contact ISS to find out more.