Utilising extensive commercial and cultural knowledge of Western Europe, International Strategy Solutions offers bespoke business support to companies looking to initiate or expand their operations within this dynamic and fast-growing region. Types of support offered to companies can include, but not be limited to the following:
- International business strategy development bespoke to Western Europe (including outsourcing, strategic alliance development, in-country setup).
- Western Europe market entry planning and implementation support.
- Advice and assistance in dealing with Government and local institutions.
- Sales/business development advice and support.
- Support for the effective management of distributors, agents or other third-party representatives in the region.
- Bespoke regional marketing planning development and implementation support.
- Access to contacts and networks across the Western Europe region.
Tel +44 (0)1423 506129
- Ideally – an increase in revenue and profitability from international activities in Western Europe.
- Focus or re-focus by the business on international operations within Western Europe to create added value from the region in addition to increased revenues and profitability such as cost base efficiencies (outsourcing and manufacturing).
- Company set-up advice.
- Effective and efficient management of third party/distributor networks.
- Increased competitive advantage within Western European markets.
- Mitigation of risk related to delivery of stated individual international business objectives within Western Europe.
- High level of feedback and delivery of recommendations and advice within a short time frame.
- Bespoke cultural and commercial knowledge transfer to client companies.
Please contact International Strategy Solutions for more details of this programme.
T: +44 (0)1423 506129
To email please complete the contact form – here